Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Lucky Me!!!


Getting ready for my exhibition which is rapidly approaching. I am doing all sorts of last minute preparations and my studio looks like a cyclone hit it with paintings scattered everything. I still haven't decided what works to bring to the show which I find is the hardest thing to do.

studio, last minute preparations
One thing that really stuck out for me the most over this last little while was how excited I was. I mean, I was finishing off a painting, running around, getting ready for an exhibition and in one split second, I thought about how much I loved doing all this. Being busy, being creative, being an artist. 
The days that lead up to the show are all filled with about 10 different emotions, from sad to happy, to excited to, "I'm not worthy!". I guess I wouldn't want it any other way. I always liked working hard and this is anything but easy. Anyway, this is promising to be a great show and I am really looking forward to meeting new people, seeing old friends and letting everyone know how lucky I am that I am able to do this. See you all soon.

No comments: