Monday, January 23, 2012

Toronto Artist Project March 1 - 4th. 2012



  
       I am very happy to again be heading to the artist project toronto  March 1 - 4th. 2012. I will be in booth #207 next to a couple of other great Montreal artists, Janice Taylor and Holly Friesen. We have been friends for awhile, sharing stories and supporting each other's art careers over the last little while. I don't know if it was really that wise to put us all together because we will definitely be having a lot of fun together.
I am getting really excited about the show, being there with all the people buzzing around. I also hope to see some of the friends I made last year at the show. So, hoping to see you there if you happen to be in the area and if you are not, the drive is really not that bad. Enjoy.

No comments: