Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Toronto Artist Project Photos








Here are some photos from the Toronto Artist Project that I wanted to share with you. Doing the show was a great experience and although it was lots of work, it was lots of fun connecting with new people, showing and talking about my work and even seeing some old friends and ex-Montrealers.
Before I left from Toronto, and thanks to my friend Janice Tayler, I was invited to leave some work at a local gallery named Latitude 44 which is located at 2900 Dundas st. west. in downtown Toronto. I left some work for a juried show called "Weatherproof" and 3 of my worked were selected for the show which takes place in April. For further details about the show or if you want to visit the gallery, please check out the website at www.latitudegallery.ca

No comments: