Sunday, March 7, 2010

Toronto Artist Project

Just got back from Toronto a couple of hours ago. I was there for the Artist Project. It was an exhibition/show/art sale, put on for artists to showcase their work and hopefully sell some works as well. The art was great and I got a chance to meet many of the artists, exchanging ideas and just wanting to know about their art. Being an artist is something that few people can understand. Talking to the artists, one can get a sense of the struggle, hard work and dedication it takes everyday to do what they do and stay true to their work. I even got some good ideas that I want to try the moment I get to the studio. All in all they were a great sorce of inspiration to me and now I have to transfer my new found energy into my artwork and in my life as an artist.

No comments: